Frequently Asked Questions

Do you insure trips within the UK?

Coverwise policies can provide cover for trips within the UK. If you select an annual multi trip policy and intend to travel solely within your home area, you must have pre-booked accommodation for a minimum of 1 night. To provide cover for the trip, accommodation must be rented for a fee in a hotel, motel, holiday camp, bed and breakfast, holiday cottage or similar accommodation.