During the sales process we ask a number of eligibility questions to establish whether we are able to offer a policy to you.
One of the questions that we ask is.
Is anyone you wish to insure on this policy aware of any circumstances, including the health of relatives, which may cause them to cancel, cut short a trip, or make a claim?
If you have a close relative, close business associate or other third party that is unwell, for example
- a) that has received a terminal prognosis
- b) is receiving or waiting for hospital investigations or treatment for an undiagnosed condition or set of symptoms
- c) receiving inpatient treatment;
- d) suffering from an existing medical condition or illness that has presented a new or a change to symptoms or
- e) is in general poor health
Then you must tell us about your circumstances by contacting the call centre on 01903 255 650 during our office opening hours of 9am to 6pm Monday - Friday and 9am to 2pm on a Saturday.
For information purposes our definition of third party is a close relative, close business associate, a person you have booked to travel with, a relative or friend with whom you plan to stay.